The battery-based energy storage company Pixii and the Estonian software company Fusebox combine their forces in the Green ICT project supported by Norway Grants. Since the beginning of 2022, we have installed and operated 3 unique commercial-scale battery systems in the Baltics and the Nordic region.
Thanks to Fusebox’s software these energy storage devices are linked 24/7 to the energy market, helping to automatically trade during best price hours and participate in different energy market services such as demand response.
After almost a year of successful operations, we can show through empirical data just how well these battery systems have coped with the meteoric rise of energy prices, price volatility, growing CO2 awareness, and energy security.
- 8th of December 2022
- 9:00 – 10:00 (GMT+2)
- Analysis of the Baltic and the Nordic energy market readiness for using battery solutions
- How electricity consumers and producers can benefit from the smart energy storage systems
- How the national energy grid can benefit
The goal of the webinar is to raise awareness of the benefits of smart energy storage solutions during the energy crisis. We will present real-life solutions and analyze the results from the following case studies:
- Batteries for trading on the Nord Pool energy market
- Batteries for PV, wind, and hydropower producers
- Batteries for energy consumers
- Batteries for hybrid energy consumption systems